Every year we bet big on which movies will make the most money during the summer movie season. In this episode, find out who was clever enough to count on Finding Dory and who was clueless enough to bet on Independence Day: Resurgence.
Featuring: Bethany Allen, Josh Porter, Liam Gonnason, Matt Hughes, Patrick Porter, Sarah Hanns, and Tyler Hanns.
Spoilers: X-Men: Apocalypse, Toy Story 2, Star Trek Beyond, Cats and Dogs, and the Whitney Houston song, "I'm Every Woman."
1. Finding Dory: $483,584,077
2. Captain America: Civil War: $408,059,143
3. The Secret Life of Pets: $361,837,775
4. Suicide Squad: $307,407,853
5. Jason Bourne: $158,771,290
6. Star Trek Beyond: $156,580,627
7. X-Men: Apocalypse: $155,442,489
8. Central Intelligence: $127,440,871
9. Ghostbusters (2016): $126,702,895
10. The Legend of Tarzan: $126,408,630
Look back and laugh at how badly our Summer Box Office predictions compare to the final results.